Below are a list of resources that you may find helpful for improving your sexual wellbeing.
- Come Curious – Two friends who share a passion for sex upload a video every week. They believe that being open and talking about sex will spread valuable knowledge and relieve some anxieties that surround the subject. They also have twitter via @ComeCurious and a blog – http://www.comecurious.com for sexual advice.
- Sex in Seconds – short video clips on BBC iPlayer
- The Kiss Me Quick’s Erotica – Short erotica stories read aloud
- Dipsea – erotic stories designed to benefit your needs – you can browse based on your gender, sexuality, and situation
- Fangasm – erotic fan fiction
- Turn Me On – episodes on sex and disability, the gender binary, and talk about threesomes
- My Dad Wrote A Porno – Comedy about a comedian’s father writing erotic literature
- Sex & Other Human Activities – covers the kinds of things that can get in the way of sex—everything from pressure from those around us to full-on anxiety
- Sex with Emily – Emily Morse, a veteran sexpert and sex columnist, gives tips and education about sex and relationships.
- Swingercast – podcast looking into the partner-swapping concept
- Sex With Strangers – exploring world perspectives on sex
- The Science of Sex – Joe Pardavila and sex researcher/educator Zhana Vrangalova, PhD.
- The Heart – performative stories written and played about sex, love, and relationships
- Savage Lovecast – Dan Savage is a sex advice columnist, who answers questions about sex, love, and relationships.
- Sex Talk with My Mom – The podcast was born when Cam, a comic, realized that his best jokes were about his mom and the sex advice YouTube show she had started. So mother and son joined forces, first to help Cam with his dating life, then to help listeners.
- Celestial Sex – “I’m making the podcast that I wish I had when I was 15,” said host Chris Duce, who was brought up Mormon. Duce reflects on growing up on a weird mix of Mormon teachings—i.e. being gay is a mental illness, premarital sex is forbidden, and it’s a sin to give blowjobs ever—while secretly listening to Loveline at night. Duce also expanded his range and began interviewing guests who grew up in other strictly religious environments. Discussions about sexuality and religion.
- Hard Conversations – A podcast all about male sexuality and erections.
- Where Should We Begin? – Join couples therapist Esther Perel as real couples share their stories about sex, relationships and infidelity.
- Team Sh! @Shwomenstore – Pioneering brand dedicated to sensual pleasure & liberation for women.
- The Vaginismus Network @TheVagNetwork – Supporting & connecting people with vaginismus.
- Dr Karen Gurney @thesexdoctor – Clinical Psychologist on a mission to improve the sex lives of the nation through the translation of sex science to benefit your sex life.
- This Is A Vulva @thisisavulva and/or The Vulva Gallery @the.vulva.gallery – Body positive pages showcasing vulva diversity and helping you learn to love your vulva.
- The Dirty Normal – A website with books, worksheets and information which promotes better sex, powered by science.
- Scarleteen – Inclusive, comprehensive and smart sex, sexual health and sexuality information and help for people in their teens and 20s.
- Kegel Trainer – An app which supports with kegel exercises to help both men and women strengthen their pelvic floor.