Information About Your Penis…
Penis Physiology – a brief guide to help you understand better what facilitates or hinders erections at a physiological level.
Information and Self-Help Resources for Common Sexual Difficulties
Common difficulties experienced by men/people with a penis are premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and low desire. Below are some leaflets explaining what these issues are and how to manage them:
Rapid Ejaculation – understanding sexual arousal, why you may have rapid ejaculation, and ways it can be managed.
Techniques for Delaying Ejaculation– using the ‘stop-start’ technique to control and delay ejaculation through graded exercises.
Low desire – common reasons for low desire for sex
Kegel Exercises for People With A Penis – How to do Kegel exercises that can help with erections and ejaculation.
Mindful Masturbation for People With A Penis– a guide to practising masturbation in a positive, helpful, and mindful way.
Self-help Techniques for Enjoyable Sex
Sensate Focus – a guide to explore sensuality with your partner by connecting mindfully with your senses.
- The New Male Sexuality by Bernie Zilbergeld – a guide to enhancing desire and arousal, focusing on pleasure rather than performance, and keeping sex exciting and fulfilling.
- Coping with Erectile Dysfunction by Michael Metz – a self-help guide for people with erectile difficulties.
- Coping with Premature Ejaculation by Michael Metz and Barry McCarthy – a self-help guide for people who experience rapid ejaculation.
- The Relate Guide to Sex in Loving Relationships by Sarah Litvinoff – this book aims to help you develop an enjoyable fulfilling and satisfying sex life.
- Hard Conversations – A podcast all about male sexuality and erections.
Please also have a look at our page of further online resources…